Thursday, April 19, 2012

I've Got a German Bf....well almost...

Dating in a different culture is strange. You don't know what to expect. I googled all over the internet "Americans dating German Men"....and didn't find much except stereotypes to expect. Today while hanging out with boy I mentioned these things to him and he shot them all down. Apparently German dating is alot like American dating....going out for coffee, or a movie,or dinner. The only thing he did agree with from my findings is that Germans do tend to go Dutch on dates. My response of course was that American girls like to be taken care of and romanticised.
Maybe i'm making more out of bi-cultural dating than their needs to be. But, either way I am happy to find that I can find a connection with someone who was raised completely different from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment