Monday, May 7, 2012

I haven't been this happy in a long time...

   It's crazy how well everything has just fallen together. This past week has been amazing. I've had some really great starts that I feel in my heart will work out .
   I've been in Germany just over two months now. My first two months here I kept changing my mind about what I thought of living in Germany. I have finally reached a point of stasis.
Family- I have finally got the family I live with quite figured out. I am able to know what is going to happen before I even do it. I understand each of their roles in the family, which has caused things to run a lot smoother.
Fitness- I have had a healthy drive to stay physically fit.I've have taken a deep fondness for bike rides through the woods, where not only can I get a good cardio workout, but I can also catch such beautiful wildlife in it's natural habitat.
Work- I decided I would like to look into get my falconer's license since I miss working with animals and can't find anywhere to volunteer. I got in contact with the VP of the European Falconer's Association that lives in Germany. He directed my info to his colleague who runs a Raptor Rehab Rescue only 20km away. We talked and he would love to have me volunteer handling the raptors......couldn't have worked out more beautifully.
School-My German Integrative Course starts tomorrow and I am very excited. I have a good feeling I will be communicating in German by July with my friends. I have recently been understanding a lot more of what I hear. Plus I found out that it is super attractive when I speak German since I have an accent- there's an incentive to practice!
Friends- Every time I go out I continue to make more friends. Every one is so friendly and fun to be around. I feel like I am part of a group again.
Love- It hasn't been for that long, but I have met someone I can be myself with. I want to be a better person when I'm with them. They are really attractive inside & out.
Future- Very excited to see where it takes me! Ready for the ride,either way. If I Like Germany and want to stay here I will look into starting my own Animal Outreach Company. I could call it "Animal Language" and (besides the fact that they don't have any outreach's in Germany)my big selling point would be that I would teach the children about wildlife in English. Hit two subjects in one presentation : )

That's all for now....Stay Classy World.

No comments:

Post a Comment