Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Living Among Eagles...

   I have never before felt this way before. It is completely exhilerating and scary at the same time. I honestly used to doubt that it was truly possible to feel "this way." I always thought the love stories and books were just really good stories we all longed deeply for.
   It all started with a "hallo, sprichst du English?" When those eyes looked into mine I was suddenly bearing my soul. The next morning I was terrified thinking what if he didn't call or feel the same, but something inside of me, told me he was feeling the exact sae way as me and there was nothing too worry about.
   The first few weeks nothing bad ever crossed my mind about what he felt for me. I just "knew" he felt the exact same. Weird I know, I thought so too...but I still was unable to dismiss the feeling.
   It's only been a month, but it just gets better everyday. Every thing new that I learn, I love. When he looks into my eyes, I feel like he really SEES ME. When we are together I feel like we are the only two people in the room. I used to be jealous, I used to be constantly nervous/needy,I used to be embarrassed about PDA...none of these things ever cross my mind with him.
  Ok .I am done making you all puke tonight.....Time to watch Taken with Liam Neison...woohoo,finally!

2 comments: